|Date||October 24th, 2010|
|Requirements||Oblivion Patch 1.1.511, OBSE 0.20 or higher|
|Optional||Shivering Isles DLC and The Talkie Toaster's Playable and NPC Creatures|
Changes the Sirens' Deception quest to allow Tsarrina to survive and restart her brothel at Gweden Farm.
You are asked to recruit more girls to rebuild the business.
Gweden Farm, but you'll find the girls in every city.
There is a fake wiki in the Docs folder which should explain everything
in a familiar format. Note that this includes the Expansion for SI, which is a separate plug-in requiring Shivering Isles.
Notes and known problems specific to the beta
If you want use a character that has already completed the Siren's Deception, use "SetStage MS04 140" to resurrect
Tsarrina for another chance. This will also unlock the farm door, so that you can go talk to her to start the quest.
There are as yet no voice files. I'd suggest using Elys' Universal Silent Voice until they are created.
There are known clipping/seam problems with some costumes, and the texture maps for the maid outfit are preliminary, but
I can test these myself, so I need everyone else to help out checking the things I can't do alone.
Some quests are only possible at certain stages of the regular game. Prizna's quest can only be done while the
Bravil Oblivion gate is open, and Juliana's requires Dreugh Wax, which is not available until about level 18. Dark-Eyes
is not hired until Tolisi Girith (a Mythic Dawn sleeper agent) is dead, so you must be in the right range on the main
quest for that, or she must have died earlier. To do Freija's quest, you must be the GrandChampion of the Arena.
However, there are more girls than Tsarrina needs, so it should be possible to play the connecting
quest to completion with any existing character.
I'm working on AI packages to stop Falanu from following you upstairs every time you visit her sister.
Nothing works yet.
Several characters change clothes at various points in their quests. These are sometimes not happening at the right time.
The bath in the sub-basement will get used later once I've done the required animations for using it.
At the moment, I can't get the exporter from MAX to work, so they're trapped in there.
The quests for the Guild heads (Arch-mage, Fighter's Guild Master, and DB listener) each have one of
the girls accompany you.
The mod is now package as a BAIN archive, so it can easily be installed through Wrye Bash, or manually
- Extract the files to a temporary location.
- Copy files in the Data folder to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\
- Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).
If installing after the Siren's Deception quest has been completed, use "SetStage MS04 140" to
resurrect Tsarrina inside Gweden Farm and unlock the door.
Use Wrye Bash or
- Use the command "SetStage GS01Brothel 250" from the console to re-enable any disabled content from the original
game, and relocate anything moved.
- Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
- Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
From 0.9 or earlier - start these two quests from the console
- GS01DoorReset - changes the ownership of the entry doors on the Farm and Lodge so that customers can enter,
and adds all the girls into the new owning faction
- GS01Customer - enables some male NPCs who will visit from time to time, including a Legion Patrol.
If you are installing this mod for the first time, the doors will have the correct ownership set by the quests as
you proceed and the customer quest will be started automatically when there are girls to serve them. Do not start the
quests from the console unless you already have a game started using an earlier version.
The Siren's Deception mod supplies its own alternate ending to the
SIren's Deception quest, allowing you to join the gang. I don't see any way to make the two endings possible
at the same time.
Apparently The Blackwood Company replaces Viranus Donton with a clone at some point in one of its quests, in the
same way that this one does with Maeva the Buxom and Tsarrina. After that, the original is not available for Juliana's quest. It
may still be possible for both to work if you do the quests in the right order. However, it doesn't look
patchable to make it work all the time. Version 0.94 adds new NPC's at Blackwood Company Hall after the quest
"The Hist" which could be a further incompatibility.
The addition of the Leyawiin docks, and use of the Lucky Old Lady in Bravil, introduce a potential for incompatibility
with Open Cities. This has been scripted for, but I have tested only with Open Cities Classic (3.3.3),
and Open Cities Reborn, and there may be issues with other versions.
Open Cities Reborn or Leyawiin Reborn can both be used with this mod. One of the ships
in the docks becomes the Damsel.
Leyawiin Harbor (part of Bananasplit's Better Cities) is
currently incompatible with this mod because of its own addition of docks to Leyawiin. It is possible that a
patch will be produced later that place the Damsel in the other docks.
Tanya's mod All Things Alchemical Ruin as Player Home will also conflict with this mod.
Most of the changes are inside Gweden Farm, where they should be safe, but there are some outside.
- Additional NPC's in some locations - mainly the recruitable girls, but there's also a dead bandit.
- Gellius' skooma chest now contains quest-specific skooma bottles, which are otherwise identical to regular ones.
- The storage room at All Things Alchemical is locked requiring a key, which Falanu has, as it is refurnished as
a bedroom while her sister is visiting.
- The well at the Old All Things Alchemical is now a locked door.
- The entrance to Miranu's lab is added close to the Old All Things Alchemical.
- Gweden Lodge is built on open ground next to the existing farm.
Known Issues or Bugs
While play-testing this, a couple of times I've found the door to the farm locked, and quest MS04 has become
reset to stage 40. So far I've not tracked down a cause. Just reset the stage to 120 and continue, there appear
to be no other side-effects that will interfere with the game. This may have been cured by splitting the quest
script in 0.98.
|0.1||2009/07||Initial beta build.|
|0.2||2009/08/08||Initial beta release.|
|0.2||2009/08/10||Bug fixes start.|
- Missing mesh for Brothel Red Light.
- Silanu's robe mesh points to wrong skin texture.
- Typos in some conversations.
- Mis-named texture folder for armor.
- Virgilia no longer walks to Gweden naked.
- Various costume clipping fixed.
- Sub-Basement wall nudged away from the stairs
- Juliana now accepts the Ogres Teeth if delivered after the Aloe Vera.
- Guards in IC no longer wonder why they don't do anything about Sugar.
- Water meshes are now found in the right folder.
- Silanu's robe pointing to wrong texture folder for body.
- Darwen puts her clothes back on after dancing even if you are not there.
0.7 New quest added!
- Freija's quest added.
- Gweden Lodge is built after the Farmhouse (and its sub-basement extension) have filled.
0.8 Another new quest added!
- Shulassa's quest added.
- Tsarrina from the Lodge no longer appears as her own twin earlier in the game
- Bug fixes for Freija's quest - mainly Topic conditions
- Eliminated duplicate textures (smaller zip file)
- Tsarrina's twin disabled (until Lodge is built).
- If you had already recruited seven girls when you talked to Tsarrina about earnings for the first time,
she would disappear at the end of the conversation, and the Lodge would be there as soon as you
left the farmhouse. This now takes place only when the player is not present.
- Empty bottles now have weight, but notes are lighter.
- Fixed conditions for Gold Ring topic in Shulassa's quest
- Freija changes out of her robe and into a dress when she reaches Gweden.
- Added customers - the Legion starts a patrol when the Farm reopens, a Skingrad resident drops in weekly,
and Silanu gets a client for a spanking three times a week. If you have done the Francois Motierre quest in the
Dark Brotherhood quest line, his brother will take over his place in Chorrol and also become a patron.
- I'm never satisfied with Silanu's outfit, so I made a different robe. It still clips a bit, but it's getting better.
- A few adjustments to make the SI expansion possible.
- If you have the Sensual Walks for NPCs mod, this now has the optional animations pre-selected. That needs one
less plug-in, making room for the SI expansion!
- Veritus, the Anvil customer added in 0.91, was incorrectly enabled at the beginning of the game and could attack the Sirens
before you could stop him. If he killed Tsarrina, you'd never get started!
- Dark-eyes was wandering off to Gweden before her quest was complete, because of of a bad condition on an AI package.
- Prizna's combat styled changed to prefer ranged attacks, so she should not follow adversaries into the lava quite so much.
- The Assassin's Orders are now taken by Silanu when you report to her, so you aren't stuck with an item you can't drop
- There is now a one-week wait between your become Grand Champion of the Arena, and Freija's challenge. Ysabel, the Battle Matron,
will resume her normal conversations once Freija departs for her pilgrimage.
- Fixed an issue with factions that would lock the player out of the farm and lodge.
- Quests added for the Arch-mage, the Master of the Fighters' Guild, and the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood.
In each case, there is a delay between the advancement and the start of the related quest, and you also must have
recruited the girl involved.
- A small dock area is added to Leyawiin, just large enough for two ships, one of which is involved in
- Path grids on the site of the Gweden Lodge are now disabled only when the Lodge is built.
- Compatibility for Open Cities Classic (required for new quests).
- Minor bugs fixed in prior quests.
- Added Open Cities support for Shulassa's quest (placed bottles in Open Skingrad)
- Miranu's lab quest added to SI expansion
- Minor bug fixes in main mod
- Provide missing body parts for the Minotaur.
- Added support for Open Cities Reborn and compatibility for Better CIties (at the expense
of the Black and White quest)
- Prevent Freija Challenge match from starting if a Champion's creature match is still active.
- Swap Arena entrance door back after Freija's bout, so that creature matches can resume.
- Some users have found that Tsarrina won't stop fighting. AFter Faustina dies, Tsarrina will stop
combat, and her agression is reduced.
- The use of a random tower in the modified Bravil Gate Oblivion world for Prizna's quest caused conflicts
with any other mod using random towers (Note that any two mods doing so will conflict - there's currently
no way to avoid it) so the Sigil Tower is now always the Lust Keep.
- Darwen's quest altered so you can complete it in one weekend. If you watch her dance, talk to Olav,
then talk to her the next day in the chapel, you don't have to wait a week.
- Meena's quest added. You'll find her riding the Unicorn, and she offers another way to complete
Hircine's quest to get its horn.
- If you are also using Sexlivion, the girls' virginity matches the events of the quests. Meena can lose
hers actively, or via the bedroll at the stables. Location is important!
- Moved the alterations to the MS04 quest into a separate one that adds the new options. This should be
less prone to game quirks associated with replacing a quest script, and may cure some peoples' problems
with Tsarrina's agression.
- Bug fixes including compatibility with latest OBSE release
Best method is on the Forums at TesNexus or Bethsoft.
- Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion and for providing a construction set.
- Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
- Body parts (used as clothing) from various HGEC sources
- Meena wears Growlf's Head of Curls
- Cybeline's hair by throttlekitty
- Dance animation from Keter Sephiroth
- Water Statics by Texian
- MEO's Potions
- The Talkie Toaster for the NPC Minotaur
- Some armor derives from parts of Bisquits' Crimson armor. They may not have originated there!
- Part of Silanu's new robe sliced from one made for the Underdark by Najaknevrec and Gizmodian
- Although this mod does not distribute them, it has provision for the use of Sensual Walks for NPCs,
by Surazal. The animations used in that are by :
You can do whatever you want with this mod, except expect it to work properly.