The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim
Mods by ghastley
Note that the "wiki" here is more up-to-date than the downloads. The walkthroughs etc. are written as I build the mods so they are more current than the available versions, which need testing, packaging for installation etc. before they're ready for others to use. The copy that's included with a download is in sync with the contents of the mod at that point.
- Alikr Dancer - a collection of outfits for a female Alik'r readme Home Page
- Alikr Heavy - a set of heavy armour gor the Alik' warrior. readme Home Page
- Archmage Amulet - an alternative to wearing the Archmage's Robes. readme Home Page
- Argonian Hearthfire - Build Your Own Cave - dig out rather than build, then make the furniture, readme Home Page
- Bosmer Hearthfires - Build Your Own Den - convert an animal den in the Rift. readme Home Page
- Dibella Sanctum - a small change to the Temple of Dibella in Markarth. readme
- Dremora Hearthfires - Build your own Tower - restore a nordic tower in the Reach. readme Home Page
- Hulk Out - adds a spell tome that teaches the player to transform into a large Orc. readme Home Page
- Khajiit Hearthfires - Build your own wagon - and get a home rebuilt for you. readme Home Page
- Orc Hearthfires - a Build-It-Yourself home for an Orc, or friend of the Orcs. readme Home Page
There is also a page of notes on how to make a Hearthfires home mod of your own.
Some, but not all, have been ported to Special Edition. I didn't bother doing the outfits, as that really means doing higher-resolution textures, which is laborious, so those only get done when I want to play them. Hulk Out! is reliant on some SKSE functions for the transformation, so it can't be done until the 64-bit version of that is available. Archmage Amulet may also get ported soon, if I get round to playing a mage in SE.
There are XBox1 ports of the Hearthfires mods, as it's just a case of doing an additional archive build for that platform. None of them can ever go to PS4, as the whole thing is script-driven, and many have additional meshes and/or textures.