So far I have - in various degrees of completion:
- The one that started it all
- a woman/snake cross reusing the Kell animations
- Intended as a companion for the evil Naja.
- Wanda the Waitress
- a hireable NPC to adventure with Lara, and get into trouble from which she will need to be rescued.
- Lactri Spawn
- a smaller version of Xaa's Lactri spliced from a Mucosa lower half, and a farmgirl top half. Now appearing in LoH 3.0 as the Illuminati, with a slightly changed texture. You can even transform your (female dark elf) player character into one of these.
- Battle Santa
- was intended for a Christmas map, maybe with a re-skinned Goblin playing the role of an elf.
- Little Bo Peep
- again a Christmas idea that never worked out.
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The final part of the Xmas party. (Hates wolves)
- There have to be female goblins, right? Well this is my idea of what they're like.
You'll find a number more in the Bestiary at the Abstraction site. I didn't make the Balrog, that was an enlarged gargoyle, but most of the rest is of my making, and the Succubus Queen has developed a new life of her own.