Anything less than a full tutorial will appear here as I think of it. Some of these items may grow into full tutorials later and get moved.
- Heads and helmets - basic ideas.
- Skins - how the textures combine in DS1
- Gene splicing - making a new model out of body parts.
- Animations - which ones do I need to provide?
Some notes about what some of the template content means.
- Pcontent what and how.
Flick and skrit
Skrit is the "Programming language" used in DS1 and DS2, and Flick was added in DS2 to script action sequences (among other things) such as Non-interactive Sequences (NIS's), which are like in-game movies.
- Adding flick functions - extending the flick language
- Siege FX - actually live in .gas files!
Changing the User Interface
This includes changing the paperdoll slots, renaming skils and stats, adding tabs to the character pages etc.
- Paperdoll - changing the slots.
- A more general discussion of UI changes
- Character Selection - a small change.